If you're curious, here's a sample of the running stats I'm most proud of:
- Completed 100 100-mile races, more than almost anyone in the world. All are official 100-mile races, not multi-hour events.
- Won Double Top 100 twice overall - first finisher - each time the only women and the oldest competitor (yeah!).
- Completed the Bigfoot 200-mile race
- First place female:
- Superior Trail first woman 4 times
- Zumbro first woman 4 times
- Georgia Jewel 100 1 times
- Lovit 100 1 time
- Superior Trail 100 17 times - second-highest number of finishes at that race, more than any other female.
- Massanutten 100 16 times - fourth-highest number of finishes at that race, more than any other female
- Javelina 100 10 times
- Completed 26 different 100-mile courses in the US and overseas.
- Run more 100-mile races than any other distance (5k, 10k, marathon or ultra).